Considering a career in financial services?
WW is a dynamic and growing business proud to be independent, unbiased and uncontrolled: increasingly rare attributes in the world of financial advice.
WW is looking for Financial Advisors to join its team.
At WW, we know that women have the professional acumen and people skills to make excellent financial advisors. Thousands now work in the sector, or make the change part way through their careers.
What you can expect from us
- WW has built an entire process that supports flexible, home-based working
- Opportunities at different levels of training and stages of career
- Room and scope to achieve
- Advisors can ‘plug into’ a readymade system to grow and build their own client bank
- Our marketing can generate enquiries to enable our advisors to build a solid client base of up to 300 clients over 5 years, with potential earnings over £75,000 pa
- WW advisors receive support, training and guidance, but with the flexibility and autonomy of being your own boss
- WW is niche: we do not ‘flog’ products based on commission. Our success is built on a trusting relationship with our clients. If this is not for you, then you are not for us
What we are looking for
- Advisors who want to be ‘good for her clients, and proud of herself’. That is our ethos and what we all aim for at WW
- Collaborators. We are all studying and developing. We encourage and coach colleagues, working in a challenging and rewarding environment and moving forwards together
- WW is seeking advisors who want to become, or train to become, Planning Partners
Our Partner Proposition
You will not be ‘just’ an employee, but will have a stake in WW to fully support our ethos and growth. We are looking for partners not passengers!
The financial sector has changed…
Being professional, whilst helping others to achieve their dreams, is rewarding.
Financial advisors are traditionally male? Those days are long gone.
Thousands of women are now starting out in the financial sector, or make the change part way through their careers.
Women earn their own money and assets. They increasingly run the family finances, and have many of the people skills required for making excellent financial advisors.
Those already in the service are busy, skilled and in demand.
Women’s Wealth can assist
Clear communication breaks down barriers, so that people receive the advice they really need, in the way they need it.
Listening, understanding and attention to detail means that they also deliver what is required – never thinking in terms of ‘one size fits all’.
If you are considering a career change, and would like to find out more, please get in contact.